Marv and Olouse

Marv and Olouse
Bandon, OR. 1981?

Thursday, December 13, 2012

More photos just because

I just loaded these random shots because they are lurking in the archives. From the top First one was taken at a Fat Tuesday celebration in Seattle Second is a rear view of the Shimmy Dance, probably taken in Bellingham at an outdoor festival. Third is another rear shot of the final bow at the Fat Tuesday celebration and next to that is Saheed doing a solo Algerian number because I forgot my costume (!). This was taken in Powell River, B.C Fifth is my favorite shot of Shayla from Pt. Roberts Sixth is John tuning the kanoon at a workshop in Vancouver, B.C. Seven is another favorite. This was a dance that John, Muzzy and Marty did with hand drums. It was taken at Pt. Roberts, a very popular dance! Eight is John playing for Sahira on the glasses. Nine was at Pt. Roberts, our last year, Saheed and Yasmela And last is my favorite troupe shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment